Thursday, October 27, 2005

Needle Exchange Goodies!


This is what I found in my mailbox about a week ago, from my wonderful Needle Exchange Pal! Jenn is Catherine's good friend from California, and she could not have been kinder. She made the lovely lavender bag from what has to be the softest yarn I've ever petted (that in itself was a real treat!). The dpns are made of rosewood; this would be my first set of rosewood needles, and I already love them. I have a pair of Lantern Moon straight needles, which are lovely, but these beautiful sticks have none of that polish on them-- very warm and natural-feeling! There is a skein of pink-yellow-orange sock yarn in the background there, which I'd already gotten into. That will soon become a pair of socks for my youngest girl-baby! She also sent some candy stitch markers (DD#2 and I have already discussed who owns those!) When I received this, I was in a big rush to finish getting party stuff together for DD#1's 8th birthday; it was a wonderful excuse to slow down and feel special. (How is it that knitters especially know how to do that? I think I'm in with a good crowd!)

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

To posts in one week. Woo Hoo!

Nice pressies!

We missed you last night. Can you come on Saturday?

Amy

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home