Friday, July 15, 2005

Needle Exchange! Yipee!

This is the questionaire from Catherine's Needle Exchange. I've never participated in one before, and I'm so excited about this one! (Catherine is so cool; she does really neat stuff all the time for far-away friends, and I'm quite inspired!)

1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.)
I'm still playing around a bit; I'm working on a top-down sweater now, but I've finished a pair of socks and really enjoyed working on them. I also like to do scarves with different techniques.

2. What fibers do you like?
I love natural fibers (I'm a bit of a granola), but I love some of the soft novelties, too!

3. What type of needles do you use most often?
My Addi-Turbos are the love of my life lately with the sweater, but I switch a LOT. I like my bamboo just fine, my Lantern Moon #10 Rosewoods are delightful, and I've been known to play with the plastics, as well!

4. Do you like to knit in the round?
Yes!

5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method?
I've recently been intrigued by the magic loop method, and I'm always open to trying new things!

7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com, knitpixie.com, jimmybeanswool.com....)?
Jimmy Beans Wool is my fave, although One Fine Yarn has always done me right, and I keep wandering the "aisles" at Yarn Market and Knit Picks.


8. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!!
***I love being surprised as much as I love knitting, so please feel free to use my answers as a way to get to know me; I'm delighted with just about anything that feeds my passion!

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

good answers! can't wait until tommorow when assignments go out:)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home