Sunday, September 04, 2005

Amy's Jump-Start!

Many thanks to Amylovie for giving me the inspiration to post! Here's my response!

Three names I go by:
1. Jenni
2. Jennifer (Jen'fer)
3. Mommy

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. runswithstix
2. JenniH14
3. redlady (for a mt. range in Gunnison Nat'l Forest. attracted pervs, unfortunately!)

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. almond eyes (my mom, my sister, and my daughters all have them)
2. my back
3. my ankles

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. post-baby, c-section cinched belly
2. my upper arms
3. nose

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Welsh
2. Irish
3. Gypsy (France/Portugal border)

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. black j jill sweatpants
2. white t-shirt
3. black Diesel "mary janes"

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Fleetwood Mac
2. Justin Roberts (wonderful kids music!)
3. James Taylor

Three favorite songs:
1. Something in the Way She Moves (J.T.)
2. Durga Pahimam (Jai Uttal, Shakti Rythmns-- yoga music, to which my girls sing along. Quite funny!)
3. Take a Chance on Me (Abba)

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Honesty
3. Compassion

Two truths and a lie
1. I loved teaching 8th grade English.
2. Our minister and his wife are our favorite drinking buddies.
3. I have been to Disney World twice.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Tall
2. Good legs
3. Strong hands

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Knitting
2. Reading
3. Needle felting

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Knit
2. Watch Carnivale, Season 1, straight through. Season 2, actually, if it were out!
3. Eat something chocolate, with pretzels or nuts. . .

Three things that scare me:
1. Losing a child
2. Reckless drivers
3. Large crowds

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Earrings
2. Washed hair
3. a.m. coffee

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Teacher (English)
2. Librarian (all books, no grading!)
3. Editor

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Ireland
2. New England in the Fall
3. Waterton Nat'l Park

Three kids’ names you like:
1. William (Will-- but it would never work with my last name)
2. Addison/Addie
3. James

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Make the hike from Gothic to Aspen, Colorado.
2. See a Broadway show.
3. Tour Civil War and/or Revolutionary War sites.

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I despise shopping for shoes.
2. I enjoy riding ATV's, despite previous post!
3. I am so dang girly, I can't even think of a third!

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love to receive flowers.
2. I think make-up is fun.
3. I cry at sad movies.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Mel Gibson (love those blue eyes)
2. Michael J. Fox (in the 80's, post-Back to the Future)
3. Drew Carey (not exactly a crush, but I think he's a teddy bear!)

Three people I am tagging: (and if I posted regularly, these wonderful ladies might actually know they've been tagged!)
1. Knittin'Around
2. Knitlet
3. Lady Knittington

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Yea!!!! She posted!!

I like William, James, and Addison. They're your friend! hehe

Amy

3:56 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

OMG she posted something:)I'm so happy!!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home