Saturday, September 10, 2005

Gimme Some Needles Exchange!

Catherine is about to send us our needle exchange buddies! Last time was so much fun; both sides of the post office were fun, the sending and receiving! Here are my answers to Catherine's questions:


1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.)

I've got a whole list of projects I'd like to do, mostly socks and gloves/mittens, although my mother's sweater goes everywhere with me!


2. What fibers do you like?

I prefer wool (and wool combinations), and "natural" fibers.


3. What type of needles do you use most often?

Mostly dpns and circulars lately!

4. Do you like to knit in the round?

Yep!

5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method?

I'm learning magic loop, but I'm still determined to "conquer" the dpn method (NO ladders!).

7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com, knitpixie.com, jimmybeanswool.com....)?

I haven't done much online buying lately, but I've been "playing" at a few sites. morehousefarm.com is fun, knitpicks.com is always a great place to buy, and I love elann.com (of course!)


8. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!!

I love a surprise! (Mostly I love getting the package in the MAIL; feels like Christmas!) but I'll leave my answers as a jumping-off point!

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I love getting packages too. I think that is one of the reasons I order so much yarn.

Amy

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home